What is Rockclub?
Rockclub is a music club for aspiring musicians (guitarists, bassist, drummers, keyboardists, vocalists) who want the unique opportunity to play in a band and perform on stages all around Luxembourg. Our vision is to create an unprecedented music learning experience that inspires musicians to want to master their instrument and become lifelong performing musicians, professionally or just for fun!
What does Rockclub provide?
- A one-of-a-kind performance & recording studio within walking distance of the International School of Luxembourg, Lycée Athénée, and the Conservatory Ville De Luxembourg
- A professional studio manager to optimize the musical experience for each practice session
- A professional band instructor that teaches members how to play and perform as a band
- The opportunity to perform in live concerts at public venues around Luxembourg
- Video recordings & professional photos of all Rockclub concerts to share with friends & family
Where do we practice?
Rockclub sessions are held at a home studio located in Belair (L-1539).
What are the requirements?
- You must own your own instrument (unless you are a vocalist).
- The Rockclub studio will provide a drumset, keyboard, PA, guitar amp, and bass amp.
- You need to have enough experience such that you can at least play a few songs well.
- Rockclub will assess your level of skill to ensure you will be able to play well with others.
- It is highly recommended that you have an instructor who provides you with 1-on-1 instruction for the songs you are playing in Rockclub since Rockclub focuses on playing with a band only.
- We have a “Rockclub Network” of instructors we can connect you with if you need one. Just let us know! (Contact us HERE)
When do we practice?
- Rockclub sessions are once a week for 45 minutes on either Wednesdays at 4:30pm or 5:30pm or Thursdays at either 4pm or 5pm.
Each trimester includes a minimum of 8 x 45 minute sessions (on a Wednesday or Thursday) at the Rockclub studio and an end-of-trimester Rockclub concert at a public venue where everyone gets to play.*
- Trimester 2:
- Jan 9 / 10
- Jan 16 / 17
- Jan 23 / 24
- Jan 30 / 31
- Feb 7 / 8
- Feb 13 / 14
- Feb 27 / 28
- March 6 / 7
- March 13 / 14
- March 20 / 21
- March 24th (Trimester Concert)
- Trimester 3:
- March 27 / No practice on Thursday March 28th
- April 4th / No practice on Wednesday April 3rd
- April 24 / 25
- May 8 / 9
- May 15 / 16
- May 22 / No practice on Thursday May 23rd
- June 1st (Saturday for the Thursday groups only)
- June 5 / 6
- June 12 / 13
- June 20 / 21
- June: 23rd (Trimester Concert for National Day)
*Note: If Rockclub is given the opportunity to play additional concerts, then some members may be asked to participate. These concerts will NOT cost any additional money. Also, if any of these additional concerts require more practice sessions, members will NOT be charged. Basically, the most Rockclub members will every have to pay for each trimester is 491.40 Euros (which includes VAT).
What is the cost?
- The cost is 420 Euros per trimester + 17% VAT = 491.40 Euros (paid at beginning of trimester)
- A 10% discount will be given for each additional family member enrolled.
We are currently looking for the following musicians:
- 2 vocalists
- 2 drummers
- 3 guitarists
- 3 bassists
- 3 keyboardists
How to contact us?
If you or a family member is interested in being a part of Rockclub or you want to book Rockclub for your venue, please let us know!